Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Loser Number 1

Ok so here is the story...... After I posted a post on craigslist titled "Ok so where the hell is prince charming??" this is what I get!!! YEA so he emails me and after talking to him through email for about 10 min we exchange phone numbers and start to text! OK so we are texting back and fourth when I ask him an important question.... "how tall are you" he responses that he is not that tall.... he says he knows that girls like tall guys... so yeah Im thinking GREAT hes a shorty!! I ended up falling asleep after that message LOL no really I did!! The next day I was thinking about it and thought that I should text him back and let him know that I fell asleep not that I was ignoring him even though I was totally put off by the fact that he told me he was short! SOooOOo I text him and said "hey sorry bout last night I fell asleep" few minutes later he responds that he figured I did! HA so sure of himself! so then he tells me that he is 5'8" tall! Ok well I was thinking that he was more like 4'8" tall so that was a plus! So we start talking online and he turns on his webcam.....ok NOT bad I been with cuter but hey Im working on my shallowness LOL sooo ok hes a bit goofy and he lives close to what the hell! We talked for about 30 minutes before we decided to talk on the phone..... OK so NICE voice! Dorky but nice so we talked for a long while ACTUALLY he talked I was falling asleep!! It was like 1am and yeah he had a lot to say.... could not tell you what it was a bout now tho!!
     The next day we decided to meet up I picked starbucks.....and we met there. Not bad looking just a tad shorter than me but not bad. we drank our starbucks and sat outside and he was telling me about his time in the navy.... that was cool except that he was being way too loud! Everyone at starbucks could hear everything he was saying so much that I finally said oh well lets go. We ended up driving over to schooners and having a beer. It was nice we sat outside and he started telling me about his crazy EX who he had just left in may... UM you see this scar here he says..... she hit me with a board! WOW (later I would understand why someone would want to hit him) He again was talking very loud! he was saying F this and F that all the while people were around us trying to enjoy their dinner..... I had to tell him several times to lower his voice UGH kinda irritating! So after a bit and listening to his stories I told him to come over to my house. We came to my house and started watching "ghost adventures" but he clearly was not interested in it at all instead we were looking up ghost things on youtube, when he could not find what he was looking for he signed in to his account!!! This would come in handy later on!!! HE HE HE! That was fun but I was pretty uncomfortable! He was a snuggled up to me like it was freezing and I was 104 degrees!  He also told me about the infant son he had lost wow that was a lot to take in and on top of that asked if maybe I would go to the cemetary with him I really just wanted to say DUDE i do not even know your last name! I can not go visit your dead son YIKES Yeah so then he left I kinda kicked him out lol the next day we didnt hang out.... We were supposed to but while I was on the phone with him his friend asked him to go fishing! YEA so guess what I was just pushed aside!! BIG RED FLAG!!  that night he asked to hang out......I rolled over and fell back to sleep LOL the next day we talked. I asked him if he wanted to come over and he did. I liked him there were things I did  not like....I did not like the fact that he had flowing nose hair WTF is that come on man it 2010 you can buy special clippers for that! He aslo smoked! Not a turn on but hey it is what it is!

  He came over on monday and we hung out and yeah he kissed me. I was thinking about the nose hair! I opened my eyes and he was looking at me ok WEIRD I was always told that you should never trust a man who does not close his eyes when you kiss...... something to think about! Oh and he had something stuck in his teeth... yeah kinda turned off. I was not too hungry! So I made an excuse to get the hell out of my room..... we went for a drive to get gas....and drive around it was cool he even mentioned marriage LOL wow. We hung out and he told me more stories about how he is saved by god and he left his crazy girl and he was hanging with the wrong crowd in LA and thats why he moved here and this and that..... OK thats cool. We both talked about what we wanted and what we looked for. I told him I am looking for someone who is not controlling. He said cool. He mentioned that if we start dating that he does not like to argue and blah blah blah OK boring stuff. We made plans to go to the city the next day......

    I talked to him the next day and we were still on the city I was excited! I was happy to do something Daniel was with his daddy! I called and he said he would be ready in about an hour and a half he said he was cleaning his car! thats nice I thought he is cleaning the car for me :) SWEET hes not sooo bad! SoI called him like a bit later and he was getting ready and before you knew it he was at my house picking me up! We went to the city and he tried really hard not to scare me. He had a nice car and it was fast and he knew it..... We hung out at this nice park and he kissed me again....BIG BONER yea I was embarressed for him! he knew I had seen it..... after a while I was ready to leave. He has mentioned going to a hotel and drinking and he mentioned drinking in the park but I was really not wanting that. We had fun and then we headed back home and ate at in and out his phone kept ringing! He told me it was his EX that she always calls and this and that and he just left and never looked back and wont talk to her..... WOW should have known!!!!! before long we are back at my house and making out in the car..... I liked it at this point not too bad. We started fooling around and when he c**e He started talking about how we should not have done that! I was like HUH he was upset we fooled around I was really irritated!! Before long we came inside the house and then he wanted to have sex! I was again shocked and I didnt let anything happen! We talked for a long time and then he left.

 The next day I texted him..... He asked me if I wanted him to come over.... I said yes and he called me at 6pm he came over and we hung out before long we were kissing again! He decides to take off all his clothes including the boxers that he was wearing the night before EWWWWW!!!!  He had it in his mind that he wanted to mess around and his butt ass naked ass was on my bed! He wanted to put his hands down my pants and when I told him NO like 10 times I told him that i was on my period! He still did not want to take no for an answer and then had the nerve to tell me I am controlling! very IRRITATING!!! we hung that night for a but and then he left...... never to be heard from again!!!!! YEA here I lower my standards and look what happens!!! god guys are losers!!! LOL sooo remember I said that he signed into his youtube??? Well its still signed on and whenever I think of something like the song "your a jerk" I put it in his favorites!!! I guess its just my way of dealing with rejection..... now maybe I should email him my blog!!!! he he he

1 comment:

  1. lol.. what a frog :) maybe next one will turn into a prince charming.

    ReplyDelete