Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My nightmare continues.....

The other day I knew something was strange. I could tell Jesse was up to something funny I just had a feeling about it. I knew that he would have to walk home from his DUI class and I knew he had a pocket full of money, and I knew he had to walk by the tweeker ville area!  I called him and I was already pissed I knew he was up to something. I asked him if he had went by the tweeker area. He said he went looking for the "guy" because he owed him money. LONNNNG story but I guess he kind of did but he said the guy was not there so he left. I still felt something was strange. I asked him several times and of course he was so convincing that he was doing nothing wrong in facr he picked a fight with me. I guess if he was mad at me he would not feel guilty doing something behind my back. so that night of course at 830 he is telling me he is going to bed YEAH fucking right! I was born yesterday! Jerk! so the next day I had an apppointment. After the appointment I called Jesse and he was already running errands..... he said he was going to pay our  cell phone bills.... He ended up going to the cell phone place by the tweekers when there is one a block from his house. I was so mad I knew what he was up to, and he knew i knew. He avoided me all damn day....


The next day I saw him and the minute I saw him I KNEW he had been doing drugs, I was soooo pissed off. He would not admit to me at all. he kept telling me I was wrong and that I should believe him he said its not whats happening, I didnt do anything why are you saying these things why do you think that.....soooo He needed to mail a letter when he got out of the car I left. I pulled around the corner I opened his fanny pack (yes he had one with him) and there was a glass pipe. OMFG he was so lying to me.....

As it is now he swears its not going to ever happen again. all he does is lie to me, He can lie right to my face. One day I will give up. I cant continue it because he will ruin my life

No comments:

Post a Comment